Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich APC
San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich in San Diego, California, has earned a reputation for providing trustworthy advice and effective representation in a wide variety of legal matters.
As a former prosecutor with considerable courtroom experience, Michael E. Cindrich has the skill and legal insight needed to protect your rights and interests now and into the future. If you have been charged with a crime, call today for a free consultation (619) 262-2500, or click here to submit a contact form.
If you are need of corporate legal or regulatory assistance, please call our office to schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys.
The Authority on California Marijuana Law
Michael E. Cindrich is one of San Diego’s top recreational and medical marijuana attorneys. In 2009 he was nominated by San Diego City Council member Marti Emerald to be on San Diego’s Medical Marijuana Task Force.
Mr. Cindrich is an advocate for marijuana consumers across the state of California and throughout the United States. He currently serves as the Executive Director of the San Diego County chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), and is a lifetime member of the national NORML Legal Committee.
Contact us today to review your marijuana-related activities. We can assist with state and local licensing for your business, as well as corporate and regulatory issues. For information on our marijuana representation, click here. If you’re not yet ready to contact our office, we invite you to browse the information below.
Recent Case Results
Michael Cindrich Wins His 4th “Not Guilty” Cannabis Verdict in 12 Months After a week long trial and an hour of jury deliberations, Anthony Palumbo Read More
Another cannabis dismissal for attorney Michael E. Cindrich. This case arose when our client was detained by security at a private airport in Oakland, California. Read More
420 NOT GUILTY IN 10: HOW A JURY OF 12 FOUND A LOS ANGELES MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT NOT GUILTY IN 10 MINUTES by Tony M. Read More
Two huge wins for our firm on cultivation cases today! Nine defendants in two separate cases had their cultivation charges dismissed by the Riverside District Read More
Additional Practice Areas
- We're known throughout Southern California as an authority on DUI cases and is respected for his aggressive approach to defending his clients. Learn More
- A federal crime or federal offense is a crime that is either made illegal by U.S. federal law or a crime that occurs on U.S. federal property. Learn More
- We have been successful in recovering hundreds of thousands of dollars and other items that were wrongfully seized by law enforcement. Learn More
- Businesses face an array of regulation, from premises liability to the Business and Professions Code, corporate laws and much more, but we're here to help. Learn More
- The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich has extensive experience in handling drug cases of any type. Learn More
- White-collar offenses can have penalties of jail time and fines, but also to your reputation. We take this into consideration while building a defense. Learn More