Michael E. Cindrich is a highly respected criminal defense attorney in San Diego. For over a decade, Mr. Cindrich has been dedicated to ensuring that his clients are treated fairly under the laws. The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich APC is a full-service law firm dedicated to providing excellent legal representation.
Our full-service law firm focuses on marijuana law, marijuana defense, and marijuana business formation and operation. Additionally, we provide legal defense for individuals facing DUI charges, federal crimes, asset forfeiture, white-collar crimes, as well as a variety of other crimes.
For an in-depth analysis of the legal services our firm provides, please see the links below.
- We're known throughout Southern California as an authority on DUI cases and is respected for his aggressive approach to defending his clients. Learn More
- A federal crime or federal offense is a crime that is either made illegal by U.S. federal law or a crime that occurs on U.S. federal property. Learn More
- We have been successful in recovering hundreds of thousands of dollars and other items that were wrongfully seized by law enforcement. Learn More
- Michael Cindrich has a proven track record in preventing restraining orders from being imposed and getting already existing restraining orders lifted. Learn More
- The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich has extensive experience in handling drug cases of any type. Learn More
- Even though Public Intoxication offenses may seem relatively minor, any criminal mark on your record can have long lasting consequences. Learn More
- Michael E. Cindrich is respected in the marijuana community for both his role as a trial attorney as well as his advocacy for medical marijuana patients. Learn More
- Businesses face an array of regulation, from premises liability to the Business and Professions Code, corporate laws and much more, but we're here to help. Learn More
- White-collar offenses can have penalties of jail time and fines, but also to your reputation. We take this into consideration while building a defense. Learn More