Michael E. Cindrich is a highly respected attorney in San Diego. Licensed by the State Bar of California to practice law, Mr. Cindrich delivers excellent service to his clients by taking a personal, vested interest in each individual case. Unlike large law firms that handle a high volume of cases, The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich limits the number of active cases to fewer than 25. By doing this, Mr. Cindrich can ensure that each case receives the same individual attention and that all the needs of his clients are met.
Prior to working in private practice, Michael Cindrich was a Prosecutor for the San Diego District Attorney’s Office where he was lead counsel on dozens of misdemeanor and felony cases. During that time, Mr. Cindrich successfully litigated and negotiated cases ranging from Gang Injunctions and DUIs to more serious charges such as Robbery, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Burglary and Drug Sales. Having gained valuable trial experience and extensive knowledge of the San Diego Courts, Mr. Cindrich decided to pursue his true passion of becoming a criminal defense attorney. In private practice, Mr. Cindrich continues to be respected by prosecutors and judges for his zealous yet professional demeanor.
While attending law school in San Diego, Mr. Cindrich performed Pro Bono Work for the California Innocence Project, an organization investigating inmate claims of wrongful conviction. Because of Mr. Cindrich’s time and effort dedicated to the Project, he was awarded the Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal services by the State Bar of California. Mr. Cindrich continues to be involved in the community by giving presentations regarding current DUI and drug laws.
Mr. Cindrich understands that your legal matters are of critical importance to you, and the lawyer you choose matters. He takes the time to get to know you, to understand your situation, to explain the issues, and to help you develop a proactive and effective strategy designed to help you reach your goals. The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich has the relevant experience and only one goal: helping you successfully navigate the legal process.
Additional Practice Areas
- We're known throughout Southern California as an authority on DUI cases and is respected for his aggressive approach to defending his clients. Learn More
- A federal crime or federal offense is a crime that is either made illegal by U.S. federal law or a crime that occurs on U.S. federal property. Learn More
- We have been successful in recovering hundreds of thousands of dollars and other items that were wrongfully seized by law enforcement. Learn More
- Michael Cindrich has a proven track record in preventing restraining orders from being imposed and getting already existing restraining orders lifted. Learn More
- The Law Offices of Michael E. Cindrich has extensive experience in handling drug cases of any type. Learn More
- Even though Public Intoxication offenses may seem relatively minor, any criminal mark on your record can have long lasting consequences. Learn More